Support for associations
Under the provisions of Decree-Law 128/2001, of April 17, bands of music, philharmonic, schools of music, tunas, fanfarras, folkloric ranches and other cultural associations that dedicate themselves to the musical activity, constituted in collective persons of Non-profit private law, may request the return of VAT (Value Added Tax) paid to the State, when purchasing instruments, consumables and uniforms.

For more information it is recommended to read the Decree Law 128/2001 of April 17.